Version 3.0.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Export Dialog: implemented persistent caching. Once loaded from the server, album information is stored locally for quick access.
- Export Dialog: new Quick Filter feature which enables you to search albums using a text string.
- Export Dialog: improved the layout.
- Implemented "POODLE" (SSL vulnerability) detection and remediation.
- New Album Dialog: Now you can apply the name of the currently selected folder or collection with a single click.
- Publish Service: Improved support for watermarks.
- Added a configuration option allowing to suppress upload errors until the very end of export operations.
- Export Settings: added low/high pixel threshold options for automatic validation of the image size.
- Publish Service: album-specific resolution settings didn't stick.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Snapfish Export Plugin home page.