Version 3.1.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Publish Service: album settings - added "Remove Person Info" option (Lightroom 6).
- Improved the image size validation mechanism. Now size validation works correctly when rendering uploads from smart previews and doing percentage-based resize (Lightroom 6).
- Lightroom 6: fixed internal error "attempt to compare nil with number" on export when using "Percentage" as the resize type.
- Associate Images: improved time shift detection and matching by Capture Time.
- Added a configuration option allowing to suppress upload errors until the very end of the export operation.
- Improved flexibility and performance of the throttling mechanism. Instead of pausing after every request the plugin now can issue a series of requests at full throttle, then take a pause.
- Export Settings: added low/high pixel threshold options for validating image size.
- Publish Service: album-specific resolution setting now works correctly.
- Publish Service: fixed the issue with using global watermarks in folder-specific settings.
- Fixed the issue with dropping suffixes from filenames when the name contains a period.
- Publish Service: Fixed the "Requested resource no longer exists on the server" error when republishing photos that were deleted on the server.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Gallery 3 Export Plugin home page.