Version 2.5.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Several compatibility fixes after a recent change at the back-end.
- Completely redesigned the automatic update mechanism.
- Fixed the "?:0 attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'count'" error during the export.
- Fixed the "Yielding across C/metamethod is not allowed" error when quickly switching between publish providers or export presets.
- Export Dialog: some optimizations in the album caching mechanism.
- The plugin handles slower connections better and automatically extends upload timeout value when necessary.
- Improved the image size validation mechanism. Now size validation works correctly when rendering uploads from smart previews and when doing percentage-based resize (Lightroom 6).
For a detailed list of changes, see the PhotoBox Export Plugin home page.