Version 2.6.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Several compatibility changes that follow the recent update of SmugMug's API.
- Completely redesigned the automatic update mechansim.
- Export Dialog: implemented a new option for reloading cached galleries in a single folder only.
- Updated the authentication mechanism for compliance with the new API.
- Implemented an option for manual authentication for situations when the web browser is unable to pass control back to Lightroom. This option also provides backward compatibility with Lightroom 2 and 3.
- Fixed the issue with uploading a single photo to multiple galleries.
- Fixed a rare phenomenon in which UTF8 encoding in watermark presets caused issues with the creation of editing of photo albums.
- Other stability and performance improvements.
For a detailed list of changes, see the SmugMug Export and Publishing Plugin home page.