Version 3.2.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Improved LR6 compatibility.
- Lightroom 6: the removal of person tags now works correctly when the Remove Person Info option is in effect.
- Export Dialog: implemented a new option for reloading cached galleries in a single folder only.
- HTTP authorization: fixed several intermittent issues.
- Completely redesigned the automatic update mechanism.
- The plugin handles slower connections better and automatically extends upload timeout value when necessary.
- Fixed a rare issue in which UTF8 encoding in watermark presets caused issues with the creation of editing of photo albums.
- Improved the diagnostic of upload failures due to incorrect image resizing.
- Export Dialog: now switching between export profiles works correctly.
- Other stability and performance improvements.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Gallery 3 Export Plugin home page.