Retrieving Plugin Registration Details
In order to retrieve your serial number you must provide the e-mail address provided during the check-out (typically this would be the e-mail address on your PayPal or Goolge Wallet account), and also the transaction ID. For PayPal purchases, the transaction ID can be found in the upper right corner of your receipt. For Google Wallet purchases, the transaction ID is your order number.
Support for Piwigo, Gallery, and NextGEN Gallery plugins
I provide support with the built-in functionality of my plugins to address problems running my plugins in a normal manner in properly configured hosting environments. Sever-level assistance (configuration, troubleshooting, design, etc.) is outside the scope of standard support. If required, I can provide such services at a flat rate fee of $80 per hour ($40 minimum) as long as you can provide me with administrative access to your server and hosting environment. Typically, configuration issues can be diagnosed and solved in under an hour.
If you need assistance with installing and using the plug-in, or if you need to report an issue, shoot me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases, when you receive an error I would need to receive the debug log file.
Before reporting any issue, make sure you are running the latest version of the plug-in. As many as 80% of all reported issues in my collection were results of using outdated plug-in versions.
If the issue concerns plug-in usage, make sure to generate and submit a debug log file as described below. The screenshots illustrate the process of submitting the debug log using the MobileMe Gallery plug-in as an example.
- Now repeat your steps with exporting or publishing photos to reproduce the issue. Your actions and server responses will be recorded in a debug log.
- Once you have reproduced the issue, open the Plug-in Manager again and click the Submit Debug Log… button in the Plug-in Info section.
- Enter your name, contact e-mail, and describe your issue. Click Submit Log.
- A “Ready to submit the log file” message will be displayed. Click OK.
- Wait for a few second for a confirmation message to pop up.
I will review your log and get back to you shortly.
To check for updates, simply click the Check for Updates button. If updates are available the plug-in will display a detailed information about the new version.