This plug-in allows Lightroom users to export photos directly to AdoramaPix (adoramapix.com)
- Supports Export operations in Lightroom 2, 3, and 4
- Supports Publish operations in Lightroom 3 and 4
- Enables you to Import existing folder structure from AdoramaPix into your Lightroom catalog
- Provides automatic pairing of online photos with photos in the catalog based on photo names
- Lightroom 2 (2.4 - 2.7): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
- Lightroom 3 (3.3 - 3.6): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
- Lightroom 4 (4.0 - 4.4): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
This plug-in is released as Shareware (no source code provided). The registration fee is $15 (USD). The license allows you to install the plugin on two computers, for example a desktop and a laptop computer, owned and operated by a single user.
Starting with Lightroom 5, you would need to purchase a new registration code for each major Lightroom version. This does not impact dot (minor) releases, e.g. Lr 4.1 to Lr 4.2.
Demo Version Restrictions
The unregistered version has no functionality restrictions. You may use the unregistered version at no charge for 10 days. After the trial period you will be required to purchase your personal registration code to continue using the plugin.
Support the Development
The development of this plug-in is fueled by your enthusiasm and continued support. There are many ways you can ensure and support further development of this plug-in:
Your participation is always appreciated!
Feb 5, 2013
- Publish Service: the "Associate Images" dialog has been redesigned to fit 13" laptop screens.
- Publish Service: now "Check Photos" clears AdoramaPix Metadata fields if photos are no longer published through the AdoramaPix publishing service.
- Publish Service: now "Associate Images" populates AdoramaPix Metadata fields correctly.
- Fixed the "attempt to index local 'albumProperties' (a nil value)" error when attempting to create a new album.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
Dec 16, 2012
- Publish Service - All "extras" functions (such as Import Albums, Associate Images, Check Photos, etc.) are now available right from the Publish Service Settings panel within Lightroom Publishing Manager.
- Extras - Associate Photos: The photo matching algorithm has been significantly improved to provide a faster and more accurate pairing, particularly when file names contain spaces and other non-alphanumeric characters.
- Extras - Associate Photos: Added a new pairing conflict resolution method - now you can prioritize pairing of rendered copies (JPEG and TIFF) over raw originals.
- Extras - Associate Photos: Added a new matching method "By File Number Suffix" which compares only numeric image suffixes when searching for candidates.
- Improved handling of unexpected server errors.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
Nov 28, 2012
- Added suport for TIFF uploads.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Nov 10, 2012
- Improved the display of rendering and uploading phases on Lightroom's progress indicator.
- Edit Album Dialog: the description field now resizes automatically so that it fills the available space as you resize the window.
- Export Presets: Fixed the issue with retrieving the Password field when working with multiple accounts.
- Better validation of album names.
NOTE: Please note, the extension name of the plugin's folder has been changed from .lrdevplugin to .lrplugin. If you are updating an older version of the plug-in you have two options:
- Remove the AdoramaExport.lrdevplugin folder, then install the update using the new installation packages.
- Apply the auto-update. When you restart Lightroom you will be reminded to remove the .lrdevplugin folder and add the new .lrplugin folder (created by the auto-updater next to the old folder) using Lightroom Plugin Manager.
I apologize for the hassle, but this is necessary to keep things consistent and in line with Adobe's recommendations.
Jul 17, 2012
- Implemented a workaround for the situation when the server initially reports a problem with the uploaded image, however given enough time, it confirms a successful upload.
- Improved the handling of situations when the server rejects uploaded photos.
- Fixed an issue with updating the catalog users upgrading from an older version of the plug-in.
Jul 6, 2012
- Fixed the "access to an undefined variable 'now'" error when installing the plugin for the first time.
- Fixed time-out errors when uploading photos under Mac OS.
- Export Dialog: a few minor fixes.
Jun 21, 2012
- Fixed the "Assertion failure" error when uploading multiple photos.
- Fixed an error (Lightroom 2 only) when uploading photos.
Jun 16, 2012
NOTE: Version 2.0 now requires a registration fee of $15 (USD).
- Added the option to handle collisions between duplicate photo uploads.
- Added the option to turn off the automatic validation of Image Sizing settings.
- Added metadata fields for keeping track of photos that were uploaded via the plug-in (you can find them on the Metadata panel as AdoramaPix Metadata).
- Improved the internal diagnostic of Internet connection related issues.
- Export Dialog: Improved the layout.
- Export Dialog: Now displays status and expiration date of temporary albums.
- Publish Service: Added support for Publish Services in Lightroom 3 and 4.
- Library - Extras: Implemented the ability to import the album structure from AdoramaPix into Lightroom's publish service.
- Library - Extras: Associate online photos with photos in your catalog.
- Library - Extras: Customize album cover photo.
Jul 21, 2011
- Fixed a number backward compatibility issues with Lightroom 2.
- Photos that failed to upload are now displayed in a list box with the ability to save the list to a text file.
- The plug-in now can automatically update itself.
- The debug log is now submitted in a compressed form to improve performance.
- The plug-in now prevents you from creating albums with a blank name.
Jun 3, 2011
- Fixed the "Unexpected server error" when attempting to create a new album with a duplicate name.
Mar 18, 2011
- Fixed the issue with not prompting the user for the album name when creating new albums.
Mar 15, 2011
- Fixed another compatibility issue introduced after a recent change in Adorama's web service.
- Added the validation of the Image Sizing settings. The plug-in will issue a warning if the dimensions of rendered photos are outside the 500 - 10000 pixels range.
- Redesigned the layout of the Export dialog to provide room for album descriptions.
- Added the ability to edit album descriptions.
Dec 2, 2010
|The file size limit has been increased to 60MB per single photo to match Adorama's specifications.|
Nov 17, 2010
|A quick fix for Mac OS users. This update resolves the issue with uploading photos.|
Nov 16, 2010
- Fixed the "Unexpected server response" error when logging in.
- Added the ability to rename albums and modify album descriptions from the Export dialog.
Nov 8, 2010
|Fixed the "Unexpected server response" error when logging in.|
Aug 15, 2010
- Fixed intermittent issues with logging in and uploading photos
Aug 11, 2010
- Fixed the issue with uploading photos
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 3.2 Release Candidate (Windows and Mac OS)
Aug 10, 2010
- Fixed the “Access to an undefined global: object” error
Jun 23, 2010
- Changed the version number format to the classic form.
- Added the ability to submit the debug log directly from the plug-in.
- Fixed some glitches in the authorization process.
- Numerous cosmetic improvements and tweaks.
Feb 7, 2010
- Fixed a Mac specific issue with album drop-downs extending beyond the right side of the export dialog.
- In Lightroom 3 Beta, the photo lab logo is back on top of the Export dialog.
Jan 23, 2010
- Now the plugin is compatible with Lightroom 3 Beta.
- Now User settings are saved when you close the Export dialog.
- The plug-in no longer prompts you to login again on a subsequent export if you session is still alive.
Nov 4, 2009
- Fixed the issue with running the plug-in when there are no albums in the account.
- Fixed the issue with creating new albums.
Nov 1, 2009
- Plug-in information section has been relocated to the Plug-in Manager.
- Redesigned the option for creating a new album.
- Added icons indicating the plug-in state.
- Added the option to filter the albums list based on a data range.
- Added the option to sort the album list by album title or creation date.
- The plug-in now displays a thumbnail image for the selected album.
- Added a “Check for Updates” button, available in the Plug-in Manager.
- Added the option to open the target album in the web browser once the export has been finished.
Sep 9, 2009
- Instead of the FTP password, the plug-in now relies on your web password for user authentication. From now on use your regular AdoramaPix password to log in.
- User name and password are no longer blanked out after you install a newer version of the plug-in.
- Implemented dynamic querying of gallery information from the server to display the number of photos in the selected gallery. For temporary galleries, their total size and the expiration date are displayed as well.
- Gallery options are now located in their own group box.
Sep 1, 2009
- Added the ability to turn the debug log on/off (off by default)
- The Plug-in Manager now displays a link to the plug-in’s home page
- Fixed the issue with closing the server connection too early
- Fixed the link to the plug-in’s home page
- Now the plug-in’s version number is displayed correctly in the Plug-in Manager
Aug 15, 2009
|The initial release.|