The ability to work with multiple catalogs is one of Lightroom's many great features, no doubt! There are numerous scenarios where you would need to transfer photos, their metadata and develop settings from one catalog to another: data backup, performance considerations, workflow, travel, teamwork, etc. While the transfer can be done quite easily using the Export as Catalog and Import from Catalog functions, there is no easy way to sync up the contents of published collections. Not without a little help from the Lightroom Voyager anyway!
Lightroom Voyager is a Lightroom plug-in that enables you to transfer published collections and contained photos from one catalog to another.
- Provides the ability to transfer published collections between catalogs on the same computer or even on different computers.
- New in version 1.3.0: Supports smart published collections.
- Supports selective transfer of individual publish services
- New in version 1.3.0: Transfers publish service settings to the target catalog.
- Automatically re-creates the published collections hierarchy
- Automatically populates re-created published collections with photos
- Reproduces the publication status of every photo
- Enforces data integrity during the migration
- Supports the ability to consolidate published collections from multiple catalogs
Requirements and Compatibility
The plugin supports both Windows and OS X, and is compatible with the following versions of Lightroom:
- Lightroom 4, 5, 6 / CC 2015
This plug-in is released as Shareware (no source code provided). The license allows you to install the plugin on two computers, for example a desktop and a laptop computer, owned and operated by a single user.
The plugin requires to purchase a new registration code for each major Lightroom version (e.g. 4, 5, 6), unless the purchase was made within 3 months before a major release.
Support the Development
There are many ways you can support further development of this plug-in:
- Post comments below;
- Rate the plug-in at Adobe Exchange;
- Submit feedback and suggest new features to email@example.com;
- And, of course, please register you copy.
Your participation is always appreciated!
Oct 26, 2016
Nov 5, 2015
Oct 16, 2015
Jun 23, 2013
Jun 20, 2013
Mar 31, 2013
Feb 24, 2013
Nov 16, 2012
NOTE: Please note, the extension name of the plugin's folder has been changed from .lrdevplugin to .lrplugin. If you are updating an older version of the plug-in you have two options:
Jun 2, 2012
Mar 27, 2012
Mar 4, 2012
Sep 4, 2011
Jun 10, 2011
Apr 30, 2011
Feb 14, 2011
|This is the first release of the product.|