Feb 8, 2014
- Associate Images: greatly improved performance, particularly on very large catalogs.
- Associate Images: Implemented the ability to detect and automatically adjust the time difference between the local computer and the server.
- Associate Images: Now you can fine-tune association by File Number Suffix by specifying the characters that should be treated as part of the suffix.
- Added the ability to upload photos in the original format (as long as they are already in JPEG format)without any additional resizing or processing.
- Publish Service - added the ability to customize sharpening options for individual albums.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Dec 4, 2013
- Improved session management (the user is prompted to log in less frequently).
- Improved the Automatic Update feature for future plugin versions.
- New installation package for Mac OS.
- Extras - Import Albums now imports empty albums as well.
- Fixed the "attempt to index field 'collectionSettings' (a nil value)" error at the end of publishing to a new album.
- The name of uploaded photos now populates correctly.
- Fixed the "attempt to call a string value" error when uploads time out.
Aug 3, 2013
- Fixed the time-out error when re-publishing existing photos.
Aug 2, 2013
- Added support for Pro Gallery albums.
- Publish Service - Added the ability to customize image size and quality for each album independently.
- Publish Service - Added the ability to customize watermark and metadata options for each album independently.
- Publish Service Extras - improved the "Check Photos" functionality.
- Now "Export with previous" after creating a new album works correctly.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Jun 16, 2013
- Fixed the issue with photo uploads failing.
Jun 9, 2013
- The timeout interval extended to 90 seconds to give the server more time to process large uploads.
Feb 10, 2013
- Fixed the "bad argument #1 to 'insert'" error when uploading photos.
- Publish Service: fixed the issue with publishing the default "Album" album.
Feb 8, 2013
- Publish Service: now "Check Photos" clears Photobox Metadata fields if photos are no longer published through the Photobox publishing service.
- Publish Service: the "Associate Images" dialog has been redesigned to reduce the size of the dialog window.
- Publish Service: now "Associate Images" populates Photobox Metadata fields correctly.
- Publish Service: fixed the issue with renaming unpublished albums.
- The "Upload Failed" dialog now has the option to ignore upload errors for remaining photos.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
Jan 1, 2013
- Restored compatibility with Lightroom 2.
- Fixed the issue with uploading photos containing no keywords.
Dec 24, 2012
- Publish Service: Added the ability to import existing online albums into the PhotoBox publish service.
- Publish Service: Added the ability to automatically associate online photos with photos in the Lightroom catalog.
- Publish Service: Added the ability to check for missing photos.
- Fixed the issue with photo duplicates not being removed when re-exporting previously uploaded photos.
- Now photo names, descriptions, and keyword tags are populated from photo metadata.
- Other improvemens and fixes.
Nov 25, 2012
- Fixed another issue with some uploads to failing intermittently.
- Windows OS: Implemented a workaround for the intermittent "The handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation" error during large file uploads.
Nov 6, 2012
- Fixed an issue with some uploads to failing intermittently.
- Improved the display of rendering and uploading phases on Lightroom's progress indicator.
Oct 11, 2012
- Album Settings Dialog: the description field now resizes automatically so that it fills the available space as you resize the window.
- Implemented validation of album names.
- Implemented validation of file names.
- Export Presets: Fixed the issue with populating the Password field when working with multiple PhotoBox accounts.
NOTE: This version will require you to remove the old plugin folder after applying the update. Alternatively, you can exit remove the existing version using Lightroom Plugin Manager, then install the new version using the installation package.
May 24, 2012
- Added support for color spaces other than sRGB.
- Export Dialog: improved album thumbnail's layout.
- Removed the "Video" section.
- Improved generation of default descriptions for publish services.
Mar 7, 2012
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 4.
- Fixed the timeout error when uploading very large photos.
- Fixed the issue with duplicating some photos during the upload.
Feb 25, 2012
- Fixed a couple of compatibility issues with Lightroom 2
Jan 8, 2012
- Fixed the error "bad argument #1 to 'gsub'" when the album name is blank.
- Added the ability to retry uploading photos in case of a server communication failure.
- Fixed a couple of cosmetic issues with the Export dialog.
Nov 15, 2011
- Implemented automatic recovery when the server connection times out.
- Added the option to turn off the automatic validation of Image Sizing settings.
- Added the option to create develop snapshots on Export and Publish.
- Added the option to create develop snapshots on Export and Publish.
- Fixed an error when re-exporting a photo that had already been exported to Photobox.
- The Check for Updates dialog now offers two options: "Apply the Update" and "Visit Download Page" in case you prefer installing the update manually.
- The Submit Debug Log screen now reminds the users to make sure they are running the latest version of the plug-in.
- Fixed a couple of cosmetic issues with the Export screen.
Sep 4, 2011
- Fixed issues with user authentication at some international sites.
Aug 23, 2011
- Major performance improvements.
- Added metadata fields for keeping track of photos that were uploaded via the plug-in. These fields store the upload status, date and time of the latest upload, and the direct URL to access the exported photo at Photobox. You can access these fields in library filters, view them in the metadata browser (as “Photobox Metadata” tagset) and in smart collection filters.
- New albums created via Publish Services no longer have a blank title.
- Fixed the "Possible Stack Overflow" error when typing in the username.
Apr 29, 2011
- Fixed the issue with detecting the user's full name.
- The debug log is now submitted in a compressed form to improve performance.
- Implemented custom sorting options for photos in published albums.
- Photos that failed to upload are now displayed in a list box with the ability to save file names to a text file.
- Now the plug-in can automatically update itself.
Mar 23, 2011
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 3.4RC for Windows and Mac OS.
- Added validation of the Image Sizing settings. The plug-in will issue a warning if the dimensions of rendered photos are outside of the 500 - 10000 pixels range.
- Re-designed layout of the Export dialog to provide room for album descriptions and better placement of album actions.
- Increased the size of the album thumbnail.
- Added the ability to edit album descriptions.
- Improved the stability of the plug-in when the server connection experiences intermittent issues.
Feb 12, 2011
- Re-publishing no longer causes photo duplicates
- Fixed the issue with deleting photos from published collections
Jan 1, 2011
- Fixed the issue with deleting photos from published collections.
Dec 21, 2010
- Fixed the issue with not listing some of the albums in the account. In some situations this could even prevent the export to a newly created album.
Dec 18, 2010
- Fixed the "Access to an undefined global: PBX" error.
Dec 17, 2010
- Improved stability when the server connection intermittently fails.
- Fixed the handling of invalid login/password.
Dec 13, 2010
- Added the ability to assign an individual user name and password when you create multiple publish services or multiple export presets for the plug-in.
- Added the ability to edit album properties from the Export dialog and from Published Collections.
- Implemented support for international PhotobBox web sites.
Oct 24, 2010
|A quick fix for the the intermittent "unexpected server response" error after uploading a file.|
Oct 11, 2010
- Added support for Publish Services in Lightroom 3
Aug 11, 2010
- The plugin no longer logs out after each export.
Jul 30, 2010
- Fixed the issue with user authentication in some cases.
Jul 25, 2010
- Fixed the issue with creating albums when the name contains XML special characters.
- Fixed intermittent issues with uploading photos.
- Added a Preview Album button to open the selected album in the web browser.
- Added the ability to submit the debug log to alloyphoto directly from the plug-in.
- Several cosmetic fixes.
May 23, 2010
|The initial release of the plug-in.|