This plug-in helps you calculate the print size of your photos at various resolutions and determine the optimal size of your prints.
- How large can I print my photos?
- How bad will my photos turn out if I print them at this size?
- What is the best print size for my photos photos?
- Which of my photos can I print at this size?
- How well these photos match the print format I chose?
- How large my photos need to be in order to print well at this size?
These are just few common problems the plugin can solve!
Credits and Acknowledgements
The original idea of this plugin was suggested my Mr. Thomas Kemnitz (www.thomaskemnitz.de) when he was looking for a tool to optimize the layouts for his photo books.
Thomas has also put together a screencast demonstrating the plugin in action:
Requirements and Compatibility
The plugin supports both Windows and OS X, and is compatible with the following versions of Lightroom:
- Lightroom 4, 5, 6 / CC 2015
This plug-in is released as Shareware (no source code provided). The license allows you to install the plugin on two computers, for example a desktop and a laptop computer, owned and operated by a single user.
The plugin requires to purchase a new registration code for each major Lightroom version (e.g. 4, 5, 6), unless the purchase was made within 3 months before a major release.
Demo Version Restrictions
The unregistered version has no functionality restrictions. You may use the unregistered version at no charge for 10 days. After the trial period you will be required to purchase your personal registration code to continue using the plugin.
Dec 23, 2016
Feb 11, 2016
Nov 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015