The SmugMug Export Plugin for Adobe Lightroom enables you to export photos and videos from Adobe Lightroom directly to your SmugMug account, manage online albums, and synchronize your entire album hierarchy via Lightroom's Publish Services.
The SmugMug Export Plugin for Adobe Lightroom helps you:
- Manage albums
- Export photos and videos from Lightroom to your account
- Share albums easily with your friends and family
- Password protect your albums
- Update album descriptions
In addition to the standard export operations, the plugin also offers a fully featured publish service for Lightroom version 3 and 4. With the publish service you can:
- Import your existing album structure
- Associate online photos with photos in your Lightroom catalog
- Replace updated photos
- View comments on your photos and post your own comments
- Lightroom 2 (2.4 - 2.7): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
- Lightroom 3 (3.3 - 3.6): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
- Lightroom 4 (4.0 - 4.4): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
Licensing and Registration
This plug-in is released as Shareware (no source code provided). The registration fee is $20 (USD) per single user.
Demo Version Restrictions
You may use the unregistered (free) version at no charge for a limited time (10 days), after which you have to register the plugin in order to continue using it. Other than that, the demo version is a full-featured product and has no other restrictions.
Support the Development
There are many ways you can support further development of this plug-in:
- Post comments on this page
- Submit your feedback and suggest new features to email@example.com
- Rate the plug-in at Adobe Exchange
Your participation is always appreciated!
Apr 25, 2013
Apr 20, 2013
Mar 3, 2013