Version 2.2.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Implemented throttling of the rendering queue to protect against high disk space consumption during large exports (supported in Lightroom 5.0 and above).
- Fixed issues with accessing albums after a recent change at Snapfish.
- Improved default settings in Export and Publish dialogs.
- Fixed the "bad argument #1 to 'ipairs'" error when installing plugin updates in some situations.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Snapfish Export Plugin home page.