Version 2.4.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Improved flexibility and performance of the throttling mechanism. Instead of pausing after every request the plugin now can issue a series of requests at full throttle, then take a pause.
- Export Settings: added low/high pixel threshold options for validading image size.
- Added the option for turning off cross-album publishing for improved performance.
- Removed the now obsolte option for using chunked uploads. Now the chunked upload method is used automatically when possible.
- Publish Service: album-specific resolution setting now works correctly.
- Puiblish Service: fixed the issue with using global watermarks in folder-specific settings.
- Fixed the issue with dropping off suffixes from filenames containing a period.
- Improved German translations.
- Other fixes and minor improvements.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Piwigo Export Plugin home page.