Version 2.4.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Publish Service: new major feature - Reclaim Photos. Now you can download photos from Photobox to your hard drive and import them to your albums.
- Publish Service: album settings - added "Remove Person Info" option (Lightroom 6).
- Publish Service: album-specific resolution setting now works correctly.
- Publish Service: fixed the issue with using global watermarks in album settings.
- Lightroom 6: fixed internal error "attempt to compare nil with number" on export when using "percentage" as the resize type.
- Associate Images: fixed the "attempt to index a nil value" error.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
For a detailed list of changes, see the PhotoBox Export Plugin home page.