Version 2.8.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Completely redesigned the automatic update mechanism.
- Reclaim photos: added now supports all raw formats that are supported by Lightroom.
- Improved the diagnostic of upload failures due to incorrect image resizing.
- The plugin handles slower connections better and automatically extends upload timeout value when necessary.
- Publish Service: album settings - added "Remove Person Info" option (Lightroom 6).
- Import Albums - fixed the issue with displaying the number of albums imported from the server.
- Improved the image size validation mechanism. Now size validation works correctly when rendering uploads from smart previews and when doing percentage-based resize (Lightroom 6).
- Image Size Validation - fixed the "?:0: attempt to index a nil value" error when the rendition's size is out of acceptable range.
- Stability and performance improvements.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Box Export Plugin home page.