Version 2.7.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Publish Service: new major feature - Reclaim Photos. Now you can download Piwigo photos the server to your hard drive and import them to your albums.
- HTTP authorization: fixed several intermittent issues.
- The removal of person tags now works correctly when the Remove Person Info option is in effect.
- Fixed the issue with the photo creation date being set incorrectly in some cases.
- Export Dialog: now switching between export profiles works correctly.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Piwigo Export Plugin home page.
The Reclaim Photos feature helps you to download your Piwigo photos back to your computer and rebuild your Publish Service. The first this you should do is create a new empty publish service, so that downloaded photos will not cause conflicts with existing originals. Second, run Import Albums to rebuild the album structure of your publish service.
Reclaim Photos can download multiple photos simultaneously, up to 20 photos at a time. Keep in mind downloading multiple photos will require more bandwidth and will also may put a significant stress on your server. If you want to show mercy to other users of your site, keep simultaneous downloads to a reasonably low number and perhaps add 1-2 second pauses between downloads.
Finally, specify the location on your hard drive where you want to store downloaded images. The plugin will automatically create sub-folders for every gallery.
Press Proceed when ready to begin the download.