May 13, 2013
- Opening the Lightroom Publishing Manager panel and logging into Piwigo no longer trriggers the "Not Saved" status unless you actually modify one of the publishing options.
- Increased the default timeout period from 30 seconds to 180 seconds to give the server more time to handle very large uploads (over 15 Mb).
Apr 11, 2013
- The plugin is now compatible with the recent changes implemented at Costco Photo Center.
Mar 18, 2013
- Publish Service: now image settings (size, resolution, quality level, image format, color space) can be individually customized for each album.
- Publish Service: Check Photos now puts out-of-sync photos in the Quick Collection for your review.
- Publish Service: Fixed the issue with renaming unpublished albums.
- The "Upload Failed" dialog now has the option to ignore upload errors for all remaining photos in the export session.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Feb 4, 2013
- Publish Service: now "Associate Images" populates Costco Metadata fields correctly.
- Publish Service: the "Associate Images" dialog has been redesigned to fit 13" laptop screens.
- Publish Service: now "Check Photos" clears Piwigo Metadata fields if photos are no longer published through the Costco publishing service.
Jan 13, 2013
- Publish Service: Now you can import existing online albums into the Costco Photo Center publish service.
- Publish Service: Added the ability to associate existing online photos with photos in the publish service.
- Publish Service: Added the ability to check the publication status for existing photos.
- Windows OS: Implemented a workaround for the intermittent "The handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation" error.
Nov 15, 2012
- Fixed the "Error parsing server response" error when creating new albums.
Nov 10, 2012
- Improved the display of photo rendering and uploading phases on Lightroom's progress indicator.
- Windows OS: Fixed the issue with installing the plugin when the username contains accented characters.
- Windows OS: Fixed the issue with installing the plugin under a non-admin user account.
Oct 2, 2012
- Album Settings Dialog: the description field now resizes automatically so that it fills the available space as you resize the window.
- Implemented validation of album names.
- Implemented validation of file names.
NOTE: Please note, the extension name of the plugin's folder has been changed from .lrdevplugin to .lrplugin. If you are updating an older version of the plug-in you have two options:
- Remove the CostcoExport.lrdevplugin folder, then install the update using the new installation packages.
- Apply the auto-update. When you restart Lightroom you will be reminded to remove the .lrdevplugin folder and add the new .lrplugin folder (created by the auto-updater next to the old folder) using Lightroom Plugin Manager.
I apologize for the hassle, but this is necessary to keep things consistent and in line with Adobe's recommendations.
May 24, 2012
- Added TIFF support for the Image Format option.
- Removed the "Video" section.
- Added the "Album URL" metadata field to the "Costco Metadata" fieldset. This new field contains the album URL of the most recent upload for each photo.
May 13, 2012
- Fixed the "attempt to index a boolean value" error when renaming publish collections.
- Improved naming of plug-in specific metadata fields to make them easier to use in smart collection filters.
- Improved generation of default descriptions for publish services.
- Export dialog: minor visual improvements.
Mar 29, 2012
- Fixed the issue with republishing photos to albums containing only a single photo.
- Fixed the "attempt to index local 'albumProperties' (a nil value)" error when publishing into the default album, which Lightroom creates automatically when creating new publish services.
- Now the plug-in is fully compatible with Lightroom 4.
Feb 26, 2012
- Fixed the infinite loop when attempting to login with incorrect credentials.
- Increased the size album thumbnails in the Export dialog.
Dec 14, 2011
- Fixed the "Unexpected server response" error in some situations.
Nov 18, 2011
- Fixed issues with re-authenticating and resuming server session on subsequent uploads.
Nov 11, 2011
- Fixed the user authentication issue after a recent change on Costco's back-end.
- Fixed a couple of cosmetic issues with the Export dialog.
Oct 4, 2011
- Fixed the "Invalid user ID" error during export
Aug 29, 2011
- Added metadata fields for keeping track of photos uploaded via the plug-in. These fields store the upload status, date and time of the latest upload, and the direct URL to access the exported photo at Costco. You can access these fields in library filters, view them in the metadata browser (as “Costco Metadata” tagset) and in smart collection filters.
- Added the option to turn off the automatic validation of Image Sizing settings.
- Improved error handling in situations when server connection can not be established.
Jul 21, 2011
- Fixed several compatibility issues with Lightroom 2
Jun 6, 2011
- Fixed the issue with republishing when the album no longer exists in Costco Photo Center.
- Fixed the "attempt to index local 'clientMedia' (a nil value)" error when publishing photos using the "Custom Name - Sequence" renaming rule.
- Fixed issues with the "Go to Published Photo" functionality.
May 11, 2011
- Checking for updates no longer throws exceptions when my server is offline.
- The plug-in now prevents you from creating albums with a blank name.
- Renaming albums now works correctly.
- Photos that failed to upload are now displayed in a list box with the ability to save the list to a text file.
- The plug-in now can automatically update itself.
- The debug log is now submitted in a compressed form to improve performance.
- Now you can use the Enter key to start a new line in the Submit Debug Log window.
Mar 10, 2011
- Fixed the "bad argument #1 to 'gsub'" error when creating new albums
- Fixed the "attempt to index local 'property Table' (a nil value)" when submitting the debug log
- An attempt to navigate to an unpublished collection now throws a meaningful message instead of the standard Lightroom error
Feb 1, 2011
- Added validation of the Image Sizing settings. The plug-in will issue a warning if the dimensions of rendered photos are outside of the 500 - 10000 pixels range.
- Fixed the "attempt to index local propertyTable" error.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Lightroom 2.
Jan 18, 2011
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 3.3 for Windows and Mac OS.
- Re-designed layout of the Export dialog to provide room for album descriptions and better placement of album actions.
- Added the ability to edit album descriptions.
- Added the ability to use multiple user accounts via publish services or export presets.
Aug 11, 2010
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 3.2 Release Candidate, Windows and Mac OS.
- Fixed some cosmetic issues with Mac OS.
- Added the ability to submit the debug log directly from the plug-in.
Jun 9, 2010
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 3
- Added support for Publish Services.
- Now the plug-in requires registration for unrestricted operation.
Mar 20, 2010
For information, see version 1.12 release announcement.
- Implemented the option for automatic checking for plug-in updates. The option can be found in Lightroom Plug-in Manager in the Plug-in Info section.
- Added an option to preview the selected album in the web browser.
- The version number format changed back to the classic form.
Feb 11, 2010
- Fixed a rather weird issue with being unable to log in, which affected only some users.
Jan 30, 2010
- Fixed the issue with the export dialog layout, which was specific to Mac platforms only.
- Fixed the issue with a “Error code: 500, Unable to establish connection with the remote server” message popping up when the server connection has already been established.
- Mac users experienced an issue with album drop-downs hiding beyond the right side of the export dialog.
- In Lightroom 3 Beta, the photo lab logo is back.
Jan 24, 2010
- The plug-in is now compatible with Lightroom 3 Beta.
- Fixed the issue with some photos taking up to 5-10 minutes to appear in the target album after the export.
Nov 4, 2009
- User settings are now saved when you close the Export dialog.
- The plug-in no longer prompts you to login again on a subsequent export if you session is still alive.
- Fixed the issue with creating new albums.
Oct 28, 2009
- Added icons indicating plug-in state.
- Fixed the issue with the Export button remaining disabled until the album list is populated.
Oct 14, 2009
- Added the option to filter the albums list based on a data range.
- Added the option to sort the album list by album title or creation date.
- The plug-in now displays a thumbnail image for the selected album.
- Added a “Check for Updates” button, available in the Plugin Manager.
- Added the option to open the target album in the web browser once the export has been finished.
- The “Visit alloyphoto.com” button now works.
- Fixed the issue with creating new albums.
- Fixed a Mac specific issue with parsing XML response.
Oct 4, 2009
- Fixed the issue with not begin able to save presets.
- Fixed the issue with uploading photos to the wrong album after creating multiple new albums through the plug-in.
- Fixed the issue with user authentication in some cases when the server responds with an already active session
- Improved upload performance.
- Reduced clutter by relocating plug-in information and debug log controls to a dedicated section the Plug-in Manager.
- New albums are now placed at the top of the drop-down list for easy selection.
Sep 7, 2009
This version includes changes from version 20090905.2, which was originally scheduled to be released after the Labor Day, but since some additional features had already been implemented, I decided to skip version.
- Implemented support for “Export with previous” to upload more photos to a previously selected album.
- Added dynamic querying of album information on the server to display the number of photos in the selected album and their total size.
- Improved session handling to eliminate the need to re-authenticate on subsequent export.
- Improved error handling when connection cannot be established.
- Better formatting of the debug log.
- Minor internal optimizations and code refactoring.
Sep 1, 2009
|The initial release of the plug-in.|