Version 3.0.0 is available for download.
Changes in this version:
- Implemented "POODLE" (SSL Vulnerability) detection and remediation.
- Export Dialog: New persistent caching mechanism allowing the dialog to load known albums much faster.
- Export Dialog: Redesigned the layout.
- Export Dialog: new Quick Filter feature which enables you to search galleries using a text string.
- New Gallery Dialog: Now you can paste the name of the currently selected folder or collection with a single click.
- Publish Service: the "Refresh Comments" function has been fixed. Now it downloads comments into Lightroom correctly.
- Associate Images: imrproved time shift detection and matching by Capture Time.
- Find photos with comments: fixed the "attempt to call method 'getUserName' (a nil value)" error.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
For a detailed list of changes, see the Gallery 3 Export Plugin home page.